Next:
badges earned

Your Points Tracker
Challenges
Leaderboard
  • Global
  • Feed

Badge for your thoughts?

You're enrolled in our new beta rewards program. Join our group to get the inside scoop and share your feedback.

Join group
Recognition
Give the gift of kudos
You have 0 kudos available to give
Who do you want to recognize?
Why do you want to recognize them?
Kudos
Great job appreciating your peers!
Check back soon to give more kudos.

Past Kudos Given
No kudos given
You haven't given any kudos yet. Share the love above and you'll see it here.

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Anyone having problem with the Outlook Add-on for Mac.

Since some days ago the add-on in my Outlook is not working. Anyone know of a solution for this. I have deleted and re-installed the add-on without any success. Your help is highly appreciated.

3 answers

1 vote
Vero Rivas Community Leader May 11, 2021

Hi @Rickard Jörlöv 

I advise you to talk to trello support, maybe they can help you

https://trello.com/es/contact

Cheers

Same issue-  Did you get a fix yet?

Like Daniel Ewerlow likes this

Ditto. Works on the web interface but not through Outlook for Mac. Was fine until a couple weeks ago.

1 vote
McKay I'm New Here May 26, 2021

The only workaround I have found so far is to uninstall Office and reinstall version 16.48 (when the add-in did work). https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/officeupdates/update-history-office-for-mac

After the reinstall of the older version when you launch the first Office app, make sure to catch the Office updater that pops open and disable automatic updates.

Word didn't work well after this but then I updated just that app (not the rest) and everything has been fine so far.

Not a full solution as it doesn't solve this issue going forward, but at least you will be able to use the add-in in the meantime.

Good luck!

Yes!  this worked for me! Thanks

I've turned off automatic updates hopefully Microsoft will let me know when they have fixed the issue...............

I have the same issue - did you manage to find a fix?

Thanks,

Cate 

No, unfortunately not. I have been talking to Microsoft too and they suggested to try with old style Outlook, without success. This is really bothering me since the Trello setup is an important part of my GTD.

Oh dear, I am feeling the same as its a game changer for my DTD business.  Please can you let me know if you paid for the add on as I didn't?

Cate 

Yes, I paid for it and that makes me even angrier. I have the Business Class subscription.

I'm currently trying to work this through with Microsoft...Its been escalated to Tier 2 support...what ever that means :-)

They did tell me to add the email account again with out deleting the old one. It worked once then stopped...May be worth a try if you havent already.

thanks Gary, I will try that 

Had this, this morning from Microsoft Support:

"I would like to inform you that, this specific concern, has been reported and the developers are aware. I also added your information to the report. At this time, we are unable to provide an ETR (Estimated time of resolution) when a fix will be made available but should be resolved in a future updates."

Not really helpful.....

Hi Gary,

thanks for the update, please can you keep me updated? 

cate

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

📹 Favorite Trello templates

Hello Community!  My name is Brittany Joiner and I am a Trello enthusiast and Atlassian Community Leader. In this video, I'll share my favorite Trello templates. Templates mentioned in ...

1,972 views 16 44
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you