All cards in Microsoft Teams

Александр Ярош April 8, 2022

Good afternoon.

I created a board. Added users, tried as a guest and administrator. Installed the Trello app in Microsoft Teams. I, the creator of the board, see it in Teams, but invitees in Teams don't see it. They see only their tasks. But if they go to the Trello site, they see the board in full. How to make the added board users in Microsoft Teams see the full board? I checked the work in the browser and the Microsoft Teams desktop application.

admin.pngusermycard.pngusermycard1.pngusermycard2.png

1 answer

0 votes
Artemis
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 11, 2022

Hi @Александр Ярош, did each user add the board to Microsoft Teams as a Trello tab so they can see it? I see you're switching between Cards in your screenshot. Teams doesn't know how to pull those boards in and that has to be done manually by your users. The Trello App for Microsoft Teams

If this doesn't help, let us know steps specifically that your users are taking and we can go from there.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events