Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

πŸŽ‰ Tiny Power-Ups Club - we just released our 10th Power-Up + a sneak peek at Table View

Adam Cao
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
January 25, 2022

Hi Trello friends! πŸ‘‹

I started the Tiny Power-Ups Club as a little side project in July of last year and it's grown at a modest rate over the last few months.

The idea behind this project was to create a suite of small Power-Ups that solves a bunch of niche problems and charge users a single price for access to all of them. In the last 7 months, I was able to build and release 10 Power-Ups! πŸŽ‰

• File Manager - lets you search, filter, and bulk download or delete attachments
  • External Share - allows you to securely share your Trello boards with clients without having them sign up for a Trello account or adding them to your board as a guest.
  • Board Chat - adds a simple chat room to any board
  • Card Approvals - adds an approval section to the card back
  • Board and Card Keys - give each card on your board a unique key, think Jira project, or issues keys like "TAX-123".
  • Analytics - track card and board views
  • Office File Viewer - preview Microsoft Word (.docx), Excel (.xlsx), and PowerPoint (.pptx) directly within Trello.
  • Archive Manager - view your archived/closed cards and lists on a nice board
  • Durations - shows how long your Trello cards have been on the list and/or board.
  • Gallery View - show off your image attachments on a Pinterest-style board.

Collectively, these tiny Power-Ups have been enabled on more than 20,000 Trello boards. Which has been unexpectedly delightful because I love the fact that people are finding them useful!

Here's a sneak peek at the Table View Power-Up I started building this last weekend: https://mobile.twitter.com/tinypupsclub/status/1485591036097400835

This Table View Power-Up support:

• inline editing of all fields, including Custom Fields
  • searching and filtering
  • multi-select and bulk actions

Got any requests, feedback, or ideas? Feel free to hit me up at dev@samchop.com

Cheers,

Adam

1 comment

Randy Keck September 1, 2023

Does anyone know how to reach support for the developer of the Tiny Table power up other than the linked email address? There doesn't appear to be anyone monitoring that email.

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events