Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost personal data without notification

Tatiana Raiman August 11, 2023

Hello, I have been using Trello for a very long period of time and there are a lot of my personal information.

My account was linked with email t.raiman@mail.ru and today (11.08.2023) I couldn't log in and saw that my account is inactive.

I read news that Atlassian started the company of deactivation accounts in Belarus and Russia and there had to be notifications before it in order to let people copy their personal data.

I checked my mailbox, NO notifications were sent me notifying me about inactivation. I had no time and knowledge what will happened.

Keeping in mind this I would like to ask for a help: i need to copy/restore/save my personal data which I hadn't opportunity to transfer.

Could you please help me?

1 comment

Andy Heinzer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 15, 2023

I recommend creating a support ticket under https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/?inquiry_category=account_management&reason=other_queries&support_type=customer

I am not sure if this account can be reactivated, but if it can, that kind of support case would be necessary to make it happen.

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events