Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Working Smarter (not Harder) with Trello

33 comments

Gonchik Tsymzhitov
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 25, 2019

Wow! Thanks for sharing :) this great post @Jodi LeBlanc 

Like Jodi LeBlanc likes this
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 26, 2019

Thanks @Gonchik Tsymzhitov , I'm happy you liked it :)

Like Gonchik Tsymzhitov likes this
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 26, 2019

Thanks @Brant Schroeder we had a Taco cake for our first Trello event, and this one too - it was a big hit! 

Like Gonchik Tsymzhitov likes this
Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 1, 2019

I am Speechless @Jodi LeBlanc , so well organized! I love the Trello cake. Should I think from all your activity in the community that you are a HUGE fan of Trello?

Wishing you all the best!

Fadoua

Like # people like this
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 1, 2019

Thanks @Fadoua so kind of you to say! Yes absolutely, I am a Trello Super Fan :)

Like # people like this
Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 1, 2019

@Jodi LeBlanc please tag me every time you share something about Trello. I am looking to learn from you.

Like Erica Moss likes this
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 1, 2019

Thanks @Fadoua I would love to learn Jira from you as well :) I will tag you in some of my past articles.

Like # people like this
Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 1, 2019

Thanks @Jodi LeBlanc ! 

Like Erica Moss likes this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events