Trello Inspiration for Teachers

Back to school is around the corner, and in some places already started. I thought it would be timely to showcase some of the Trello Inspiration boards for Teachers. I am not a Teacher however early in my career I was a Computer Repair Technician instructor at Horizon College, and a Computer Applications instructor at Progressive Learning Centre.

Being responsible for the learning of a room full of students, I know it is imperative to be super organized and a few steps ahead of the game. These Inspiration boards are incredibly useful and I have been sharing with all my Teacher friends.

teacher2.pngteacher3.png

You can check them out by visiting Trello.com/inspiration and searching for teacher and/or student.

If you plan to do a newsletter for parents here is a great board inspiration which will help keep individual email communications to a minimum:

classroom newsletter.png 

Teachers give their heart and soul to their students, and give so much extra time to their passion of making a difference. Hoping these boards developed by members of the Trello community will help make the lives of Teachers a little bit easier.

9 comments

Jace Niederhaus September 3, 2019

This is extremely helpful! Thanks for sharing!

Like Jodi LeBlanc likes this
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 3, 2019

Thanks @Jace Niederhaus I am glad you found the article useful :)

Deepanshu Natani
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 9, 2019

Found this article today. This can be really helpful for my friends in education domain. Will be sharing this with them :-)

BiancaE
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 10, 2019

My mom is a teacher so I'm going to share this with her and hopefully this can be an introduction to her about the products I work with on a daily basis! Thanks, @Jodi LeBlanc!

Ruben A Sanchez September 11, 2019

This is great.

Just in case anyone is wondering how to submit their own board to Trello Inspiration , 

here's a link with instructions

https://trello.typeform.com/to/IT481Y

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 15, 2019

@Deepanshu Natani thank you! I hope you friends find the inspiration boards for teachers helpful :)

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 15, 2019

That's wonderful to hear @BiancaE - I hope your Mom finds the resources useful. Kudos to her, being a teacher is a challenging job and she is changing lives every day :)

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 15, 2019

Thanks @Ruben A Sanchez for sharing the instructions to submit an inspiration board. That's my favourite part of the board, real life examples from Trello enthusiasts/users.

teeducate October 6, 2021

Thanks for updating me, I'm also a teacher so I know what does it mean for me. By the way, I want to share a source where you can find a thousand designs and ideas for teachers and educators. You can refer to it if you like:

https://teeducate.com/

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events