[Trello Holiday Calendar] Day 25: All the Trello giveaways!!

day-25-giveaways.png

Merry Christmas to those who celebrate!

Today’s the last day of our Trello Holiday Calendar! Have you enjoyed it as much as I have? I hope so. (If you're still catching up on all the content, you can find it all organized under the Trello Holiday tag.)

While I hope you’re celebrating friends and family today, when you log back in here, I hope it feels like another day of holiday because we’re pulling out all the stops for the very last post.

On behalf of all the folks who helped to compile all these posts, we’re super thankful and happy you participated and hope you got a lot out of it. But we’re not done giving away goodness! We have some giveaways to give you real tangible goodies.

oprah.gif 

What are the grand prizes? 

You thought I was kidding but they're really grand, and there will be 9 winners so you have a pretty good shot at it!

So how can you win? 

• Fill out this form and select the prizes you are interested in. (Entries must be submitted by Jan 4 at 11:59 PM EST.)
  • We’ll select a random winner who is interested in each prize!
  • Each winner gets one prize
    • If you win one prize, you’ll be removed from the running for other prizes, so pick carefully!
  • We’ll be in touch about how to redeem that prize!
  • There will be a checkbox where you can opt-in if you’re interested in receiving regular updates from the lovely folks who organized all this Trello content for the month, but you do NOT have to select that to be eligible to win a prize!

Comment below if you have any questions and make sure to fill out that form by Jan 4th!

8 comments

Pramodh M
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 25, 2021

So exciting 😃 Thanks, @Brittany Joiner !!

Like # people like this
Ari Adler December 27, 2021

This whole series has been great. Kudos to the team for pulling it all together. 

Like # people like this
Marjorie
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 28, 2021

Very exciting, thank you!

Like # people like this
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 30, 2021

Trello...Trello...Trello 📢💕

Like Brittany Joiner likes this
chris.detzel January 3, 2022

super cool, love it

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
January 3, 2022

@Brittany Joiner these are amazing prizes and this was so fun! 

Like # people like this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 3, 2022

I see what you did there @Brittany Joiner - ending the competition on Taco Tuesday!

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 3, 2022

This is awesome! Thank you @Brittany Joiner and everyone else who contributed with tips and best practices! I loved this entire collection! 

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events