Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

[Trello Holiday Calendar] Day 21: Auto-Reply to Form Submissions Using Trello

Hey everyone! 👋

Today we’re making sure nothing slips through the cracks if you're receiving enquiries through a form! This one relies on a little collaborative magic between Blue Cat Forms and Email for Trello. Let's check it out. 👀

1. Embed your Blue Cat form on your website. This example is a booking form, but yours could be for anything! Help tickets, job applications – the use cases are endless.

blue-cat-form.jpg

2. When your form is submitted, a Trello card will be created on your board.

new-card.jpg

3. Using Email for Trello, you can automatically send out an email as soon as a form response is received. Simply set up an automation rule to send out a Saved Reply. The trick to making this work is to use a Trello Custom field for your customer’s email address. Blue Cat Forms will set this value and an automation rule will use the value to send an email:

butler-rule.jpg

4. Now you can continue the email conversation – right from Trello! 😎

auto-reply.jpg

I really hope this inspires some interesting and time-saving uses for forms + email in Trello!

1 comment

Brittany Joiner Community Leader Dec 21, 2021

@Mark Fowles amazing!! that's a really handy way to make sure no emails fall through the cracks. I actually think I might set this up for our Giveaway we're doing on the 25th! 😊 

Comment

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Trello

Taco Tuesday: New years' resolutions with Trello

Congratulations to @Laura Holton , our latest winner of Taco Tuesday! And thanks to @Kristján Geir Mathiesen for sharing the picture of Taco having fun with his new friend  B...

2,344 views 28 40
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you