[Trello Holiday Calendar] Day 18: How I organize my holiday trips

How do you organize your trips? Are you more of an improviser or do you like to organize your visits, restaurants...?

I'm learning to relax and improvise a bit on trips, but I like to have an organized travel base. I'll tell you how I do it.

My holiday trip board

I create a travel board with the following lists:

💡Ideas:
I write down all the ideas that come to my mind, places that my friends tell me about, or ideas that I get from the internet related to visits, theaters, restaurants, hotels, events....

📝Utilities: I keep hotel vouchers, information about transportation...

📅Day [...]: I have several lists, depending on the number of days of the trip.

I create labels for Hotels, Visits, Restaurants, Events, and attach them to each card to classify them. So I can organize the route of each day with the visits, restaurants or events I want.

trello vacaciones.jpg

Four extra ideas for this board:

1. Put a Send to Day [...] button so that you can move the card directly from the Ideas List to the corresponding day, only by clicking.

trello vacaciones boton enviar.gif

2.You can also add a photo of the visit to the corresponding card  or write anecdotes on the activity card section so that they are not forgotten.

trello vacaciones foto.jpg

3.Use Power up Costello to control the cost of the trip.

trello vacaciones costello.gif

4. Use Power up Vote so that family or friends who are going on the trip can vote for their favorite places in your list Ideas

trello vacaciones votar gif.gif

This board can be a nice holiday memory!

4 comments

Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 18, 2021

@Alicia Filíu Birlanga this is so cool! I love the send to days button! Such a cool idea!

Like # people like this
Alicia
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 18, 2021

Thank you @Brittany Joiner ! I love it too 😉 It is so useful. 

Nataliya Vasyliv_Reliex_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
February 17, 2022

Great idea to share! Thanks!

Like Alicia Filíu Birlanga likes this
Adam Paronto June 21, 2022

I like it better when everything on the trip goes its own way. I don't plan visits to specific places. Still, I always pay attention to the maintenance of appliances and other items in the apartments and rooms I want to rent for the vacation. This emphasis on the contents is more important because the lack of quality appliances can limit you from traveling. The lack of a washing machine, for example, will cause you inconvenience. You will have to find a laundromat far away from your accommodation. This is extremely inconvenient when traveling. So with the help of https://thefemaleprofessional.com/items-for-your-travel-wallet/, I always control the availability of important things.

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events