[Trello Holiday Calendar] Day 17: Get projects and tasks approved with ease in Trello

Approvals for Trello.png

In today’s post we’re going to talk about Approvals.

As we all know, Trello is an amazing tool to help manage your work and everyday life. But how often do you work on tasks (or even projects) that require approval or sign off before they can be completed? In many cases, approvals are an essential part of the process and you can integrate a simple, yet powerful review and approval tool into Trello with the help of the Power-Up, Approvals for Trello.

This Power-Up allows you to easily gather feedback from colleagues and get projects approved without leaving your Trello Board. Say goodbye to going back and forth on email or instant messenger 💪  It’s super easy to use and requires no complicated setup meaning you can get started in just a few minutes.

Oh and the best part, it’s completely free to use (unless you want to unlock more powerful, paid-for features which I’ll cover shortly :wink:)

Approvals for Trello - Dashboard View.png

So… how does it work?

• Once installed in your Trello Board, click into any Trello card and you will see the Approvals button on the right hand side.

• This will bring up the Approvals menu and you just need to click the + to start creating a new approval.

• Next up, select your reviewers* and then click Create. This will now kick off the approval process and you will see the approval status appear on the Card and a card badge within your Trello Board.

*the reviewer must be added to your Trello board

Want to see it in action?

Check out this short video for a walkthrough of Approvals for Trello with both the Free and Pro features being displayed.

The Pro version comes with Approval Teams (a huge time saver!), multiple approval cycles, and built-in automation meaning your Trello cards will move to specific lists based on their approval status.

If you have any questions or want to chat to us about Approvals for Trello, reach out to our team and we’ll be happy to help.

Happy Holidays :v:

3 comments

Marjorie
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 17, 2021

This sounds like a great tool!

Like Craig Willson _AppFox_ likes this
Fun Man Andy
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 17, 2021

A long, long time ago, I can still remember...

I had a project to make a customized approval workflow for SharePoint. It was (all ego aside) a roaring success and solved many many problems and countless work hours for senior mgmt; BUT...

It took months and to be honest was never "flawless". That was 10years ago and the solution was eventually desolved, but oh how I wish I had something like THIS, available at the click of a button. #YEET!

Like # people like this
Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 17, 2021

I didn't use Trello for some time. I am glad to see more features. I am back using it since I saw the amazing work that can done with it since there are so many power ups 

Like Craig Willson _AppFox_ likes this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events