[Trello Holiday Calendar] Day 1: Follow the calendar + three getting started templates!

Happy December! (Seriously how is it already December?)

giphy

Your favorite Trello super-nerd here reporting for holiday duty. Just spoke with Santa and co, and it turns out they have a lot of gifts for Trello fans this year, so they need to get started early. 

This year, I've organized a Trello Holiday Calendar right here in the Atlassian Community! Starting today until the 25th, there will be a new piece of bite-sized Trello goodness popping up here every day. You'll learn things like how to get started with Trello, quick tips for using advanced features, power-ups to supercharge your board, ideas for use cases, and more!

To participate, just check back here every day (I've asked my fellow content creators to try to post by 9 am EST, but we're all over the world!). To make it even more fun, you'll get a special Community badge if you like 15 or more of these daily posts!

brittbadge.png

You can also get 300 kudos once you like 15 posts! (If you aren't part of the kudos program, see how to join here.)

PS - if you want some bonus content, I'll be elaborating on these tips on my blog, and I'm also going to make a weekly video where I - er, I mean I work with Santa - to read through the awesome tips that are posted and maybe even demo some of them! So make sure to subscribe over there if you want those bonus updates.

Day 1: Best Trello Templates

Let's kick it off with three amazing Trello templates!

• Daily Habits and Goals Tracker (great for personal use and keeping track of all the things you've got going on in your life and any habits you want to create!)
  • Kanban Template (use this to keep track of tasks and projects at work and organize all those tasks amongst your team members)
  • Request and intake process Template (if you get a lot of requests from folks at work, use this to organize those requests and tackle them without letting them clog up your inbox or fall through the cracks)

Comment below with your favorite Trello templates!

18 comments

Dasha Shakov December 1, 2021

It's the most wonderful time of the year! 🎶

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 1, 2021

This is AWESOME!! Thank you for organizing this @Brittany Joiner!  I plan to learn all the things!

Like # people like this
Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 1, 2021

This badge tho. 🥺

Like # people like this
Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 1, 2021

@Erica Moss ISN'T IT THE CUTEST

Like # people like this
Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 1, 2021

Love that Taco is popping out of a box. Or is Taco just next to it?

p.s. I'd love to get a Chorizo badge. 😻 Who at Atlassian can I bug for that?

Like Brittany Joiner likes this
Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 1, 2021

@Dave Liao now that's a great question... that's some reallll deep trello knowledge there 😂

Like # people like this
Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 1, 2021

I think I still have a Chorizo sticker around here...

Like # people like this
Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 1, 2021

Loving the badge for this, it's just all things cute 😍

Like # people like this
Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 1, 2021

That's cool! We have two calendars this year!

<shameless promotion>

Here is the other one: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Atlassian-Community-Contests/Holiday-Countdown-2021-Fun-Songs-and-Quiz-Edition/ba-p/1875040

</shameless promotion>

This will be a great Holiday time this year!

Like # people like this
Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 1, 2021

@Thomas Schlegel so much fun to go around this year!

Like # people like this
M Amine
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 1, 2021

nice :)

Marjorie
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 1, 2021

OOOOHHHHH this is so fun!

Like G subramanyam likes this
Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 1, 2021

Taco  💕🏆

G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 2, 2021

Hi @Brittany Joiner With this post, we are going to see the real magic and use cases for Trello.

I liked "Request and intake process Template" given its usage and look.

Like # people like this
Svenja Lorenzen
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 13, 2021

I think I need a Daily Habits and Goal Tracker Trello board for 2022. 😎

Like Brittany Joiner likes this
Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 13, 2021

@Svenja Lorenzen i'm probably going to be iterating on mine for 2022 - will likely write about it on my blog!

Like Svenja Lorenzen likes this
Friendly Giant December 14, 2021

Fantastic Brittany, i still have 11 days to benefit from the Santa & Co bite-sized Trello goodness popping to us. Silly that i did not notice this before, where can i add an alert? i joined community also through a company account maybe that is why i was aleerted late.

What about @Fun Man Andy  ?

Have a healthy and happy path this festive season.🎶✨💐

Like Fun Man Andy likes this
Fun Man Andy
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 16, 2021

@Friendly Giant : I am here and been enjoying the calendar's festive wholesomeness since Day Zero... (I had a special preview into what was going on... #TrellNerd)
The best way to follow the calendar is to follow Brittany on LinkedIn! And DO check out her videos... OMGosh. #PHilarious

Overall it's one of the best advent calendars I've ever seen. Major kudos to @Brittany Joiner for putting this together! 👏🌟

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events