Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transform your work habits with Trello!

Better Work Habits banner.png

Are you looking to build healthier habits at work? Check out our latest free Trello template available in our Template Gallery, and consider joining our Better Work Habits Challenge ✨

It has been said it takes at least 21 days to build a new habit—if you join, we want to celebrate you on undertaking this journey with us to transform the way you work. The first 50 Trellists who 1) complete each worksheet card of the Better Work Habits Challenge and 2) are willing to share out a screenshot of their Trello board on this post will have a chance to win free Trello Swag! 🎁

hero_final.png

Smile. Breathe. No matter what habits you're determined to change, you're doing amazing. We can't wait to see the cool Trello boards you end up creating 😎 

13 comments

Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 1, 2023

Oooh this looks fun! 

Like Erika Storli likes this
Taren March 1, 2023

I'm in! 

Like Erika Storli likes this
Amanda Barber
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 14, 2023

Ohhh, I always love some good habit building exercises. Excited to join!

Ernst Fortunits March 14, 2023

Hallo alle!

Mir gefällt das System TRELLO, und ich nutze die Karten. 

Nun da ich diesen Artikel entdeckt habe mit den neuen Karten,

und den anderen Dingen die es noch zu entdecken und zu erforschen

gibt.

Bin ich schon neugierig wie es weitergeht und will vor allem den Ablauf step by step lernen.

lG Ernst Fortunits

Amanda Barber
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 15, 2023

Loving this exercise! Here's my board currently. I am trying to figure out an automation to archive Done tasks weekly or something, but haven't found a good way. Any thoughts? I was also trying to think of a good way to have a record of the week's tasks to kind of feed into something like a Self-Advocacy Record (another amazing template!)

trello.jpg

Like # people like this
Ernst Fortunits March 15, 2023

Dieses Muster Board sieht sehr gut aus. Auch die Selbstvertretungsanlage schaut sehr gut aus.

Vielleicht kann man diese Dinge unter einer Adresse (IP) zusammen bekommen .

schönes WE wüncht Ernst

DANKE für die schöne Skizzen - Ich bin der Meinung, das damit gut gearbeitet werden kann.

Darf ich diese Karten verwenden?

greetings Ernst

Amanda Barber
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 27, 2023

I completed the cards on my Better Work Habits board and absolutely loved starting my week with a fresh task list. I was able to quickly add anything I know in advance that doesn't have a date to my backlog, went ahead and added specific day's tasks to their respective columns and even copied a few of my completed tasks to my Self Advocacy board. Thank you for the push to get started, @Erika Storli . This is a routine I'm excited to continue and wish I had started long ago!

Ernst Fortunits April 19, 2023

Liebe Amanda!

Ich gewinne den Über-, und Durchblick schön langsam. Die Kommentare und Erklärungen werden zu einem Ganzen udn schlüssig. Deine Trello Vorlage schaut gut aus , kann die so verwendet werden (als Board?) ist das frei? oder kostet es etwas? Für Wochenplanung hilfreich!

DANKE!!! 

Amanda Barber
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 20, 2023

Hello, @Ernst Fortunits - Trello has free or paid plans. My board has been very helpful for me to plan for my week ahead (as well as a day or two ahead), and reflect on what I've completed over the course of a week. I'd highly recommend giving one of the templates a try! To get started, join the Better Work Habits Challenge.

Ernst Fortunits April 26, 2023

Endlich hab ich ein wenig Zeit mich wieder hier ein wenig mit TRello zu beschäftigen, wenn auch der Abstand groß ist, ich bin nach wie vor der Meinung das Wochenboard von Amanda ist gut geeignet für Vormerkungen und wahrscheinich sehr praktisch!

DANKE und liebe Grüße aus Wien!!!

Ernst Fortunits April 27, 2023

Hallo alle und guten Abend aus Wien!

Nach wie vor bin ich an diesem Wochenbrett (Weekly Planner) interresiert,

leider weiß ich nicht wie ich zu diesem Board komme.

Vielleicht kann ja jemand helfen.

mit DANK im Voraus Ernst

Amanda Barber
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 28, 2023
Ernst Fortunits April 30, 2023

Liebe Amanda Barbier!

Ich habe beschlossen mit der Better Work Habits Challenge zu beginnen.

Ich habe mein Mail und die Zeit eingestellt. Wie geht es nun weiter?

liebe Grüsse aus Wien

Ernst

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events