The versatility of Trello

Trello is the one Atlassian product I use at home, at work, and anywhere through the app on my phone.

Earlier this year I shared a Trello board I created for Atlassian Summit 2019. Creating this board helped calm my nerves (I am not a seasoned traveller); gave me a back-up record of flight, insurance, and other key information on my phone; and was a easy way to share travel details with an emergency contact (in case it was required). 

Screen Shot 2019-06-24 at 11.44.45 AM.png

The base of this board came from https://trello.com/inspiration, more specifically Rachel Gilbert's public Iceland trip! board.

My other personal boards include:

• Family overseas holiday planning (based on the Trello board above)
  • Recipes (as I am on a mission to build a collection of low-FODMAP recipes), and
  • Mind map with To do, In progress, and Done columns (a long list of chores and tasks I will get to some day)

The collection of boards used at work is also building. The board names give a clue to the variety of uses a Trello board can be put to:

Screen Shot 2019-06-24 at 11.58.07 AM.pngScreen Shot 2019-06-24 at 11.57.55 AM.pngTrello boards can even be dedicated to a hairstyle!

1 comment

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 24, 2019

Awesome post @Kat Warner thanks so much for sharing how you use Trello, and as an added bonus that mullet board is priceless lol!

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events