[Survey] Trello checklists - please share your thoughts for a chance to win $100 Amazon gift card!

Hi folks! I'm a product manager on the Trello team and we're trying to better understand how folks are using checklists and how we might improve them for you. 

We'd really appreciate if you could take our short survey to share your thoughts. It shouldn't take you more than a few minutes. We're reading every response and they'll help improve Trello. If there's anyone you know who might not see this post but might have insight, feel free to share the survey with them.  

Thanks for your help! 

UPDATE April 27, 2020:

Great news! Announcing today the launch of Advanced Checklists allowing you to add members and dates to individual checklist items and see all of your assigned checkitems in Your Items

You can read all about it in the blog post here: https://blog.trello.com/advanced-checklists

The outpouring of feedback we got from users like you made this feature possible. We couldn't be more grateful. 

Thank you! 

12 comments

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 4, 2019

Great initiative! I completed the survey :)

Like # people like this
Andy - PTC Redundant
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 4, 2019

I am well up for a survey...! :D

@jessbarnett : Will you be in the "special furniture call" next Monday with Claire, Jefferson and myself...!?!? 😀Or is it a different Jessica...?

Like # people like this
Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
December 4, 2019

Done!

Like # people like this
Deepanshu Natani
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 4, 2019

@jessbarnettIs there any timeline for the advanced checklists to be available?

Esme Crutchley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 5, 2019

Done! Those advanced checklists look dreamy! Really hope these become available soon, they're a real game changer! :)

Like # people like this
jessbarnett
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 5, 2019

@Deepanshu Natani No timeline. Right now this is just an area we're exploring potentially building. :) 

Like Deepanshu Natani likes this
jessbarnett
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 5, 2019

@Andy - PTC Redundant Not me, unfortunately. Sounds fun though! 🛋 

Stef
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 5, 2019

Finished the survey (and I'm so happy to be back!)

I mentioned this a couple of times in the form, but I'm really hoping Advanced Checklists will also be available to Trello Gold users. I plan on subscribing next year. 🤞

carrie_eandm
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 6, 2019

I finished the survey, this is an exciting feature.

Please keep in mind for future surveys on how questions are answered. The first question to explain how we use checklists was a single line - my answer was hard to review since I could only see a part at a time. A later question allowed for longer answers and I liked that layout much better.

Like # people like this
jessbarnett
Atlassian Team
April 27, 2020

image (4).png

Great news! We've added https://blog.trello.com/advanced-checklists

Thanks so much for the feedback that helped make this possible! ❤️

The survey from this post is now turned off but we welcome more feedback in-app. 

Cheers! 

Like Andy - PTC Redundant likes this
derekantrican April 27, 2020

Thanks for adding this! Though, as a single user, I would really like to take advantage of this for my personal boards for my family (managing chores and whatnot) - please at least make this available to Trello Gold (if not all Trello plans).

Andy - PTC Redundant
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 28, 2020

Bravo @jessbarnett !  🌟👏 Congrats to you and everyone involved with both the survey and the shipment. I cannot wait to get cracking with this! 

Like Esme Crutchley likes this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events