Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Staff picks: Trello automation 🪄

Rise above the busywork with our favorite Trello automations

Whether you're an automation newbie or an experienced pro, you can automate mindless busywork with Trello automations. 

For ideas, check out Trello automations curated by real Atlassians.

👉 Staff picks 👈

Here's a sneak peek of what you'll find👇

1️⃣ Best for beginners

This simple automation really helps get my workday going. Every weekday, it moves cards from my scheduled list to my Today list. This helps me see everything I need to do that day!

It was pretty easy to set up with... (read more)

Kim M., Digital Success Campaign Manager

2️⃣ Ideal for dabblers

My favorite automation moves my “Done“ cards to another board where I can bucket and report on them as needed.

This helps me estimate future work, so I get more accurate with every planning cycle. Plus, it keeps my main board clean and organized!

All I had to do was… (read more)

– Tammy C., Gainsight Strategist

3️⃣ Fit for aficionados

My favorite is a card button I named “Magic”. As a Customer Success Manager, I do quite a bit of customer research. With multiple customers and multiple internal tools, manually looking up customers can be time consuming.

With my “Magic” button, Trello automatically creates shortcuts to our internal tools so I can easily prepare for customer calls. It’s a huge time saver for me!

I do this by… (read more)

– Mike A., Customer Success Manager

Psst! 👋 Did you know that every Trello board has ✨ Automation Tips unique to you?

From any board, select Automation > Rules > Automation Tips to activate yours.

1 comment

Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 21, 2023

Lots of great ideas in here!!

Like # people like this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events