Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

📣 PMs, Let's talk about Trello and help Malala Fund!

Fellow project managers and productivity enthusiasts unite!

giphy

Jexo (Atlassian Marketplace Partner) is hosting PM72 Summit - a virtual event around the project management world in 72 hours. 

Who: for project managers, productivity enthusiasts, and any Atlassian user!

What: global, virtual, 72-hour project management event aimed at sharing practices and ideas

When: June 13-15th

Where: right in your browser! it's a live stream that'll happen right here

But even better... it's a fundraiser to generate donations for the Malala Fund.

image.png

Wait tell me more?

The PM72 Summit is a virtual, 72-hour project management event aimed at sharing best practices and ideas, as well as bringing awareness of PM potential in the Atlassian ecosystem— all while raising money for a great cause. The Summit is organized by Jexo, in partnership with Resolution and Old Street Solutions, and will take place on the 13, 14 and 15th of June.

Malala Fund? What do they do?

Malala Fund is working for a world where every girl can learn and lead. Specifically, they invest in local education activists in regions where most girls miss out, and  they advocate to hold leaders accountable for resources and policy changes.

The team has been trying to raise $30,000 for Malala Fund, and they've already surpassed the goal and have raised $45,000!! But let's not stop there. (I'd personally love to see it hit $50,000!)

Don't want to attend, but still want to donate? You're too kind! ? 

I'm not a project manager... will I be into this? 

Don't worry - I'm not either, but I'm still really excited about this event.

Project Managers are basically people who get paid to learn about productivity systems and how to efficiently do things and use tools to make that happen. So if you're into that kind of thing, you're sure to get value from the talks! There are over 50 speakers and a wide variety of topics on things like...

- continuous improvement

- prioritizing projects

- project tracking

- the art of estimating

- managing documents

- distributed whiteboarding

- working with cross-functional teams

- meeting management 

Some of the talks don't look relevant? That's okay. We will have to sleep sometime in those 72 hours!

Will there be Trello? 

I'll be there... so what do you think? ?

giphy

Don't you worry, I have a whole talk planned about how project managers can use Trello, and even if you're not a project manager, you'll be able to apply it to however you're managing tasks in Trello. I'm sure you're going to learn a thing or two you might not have known about Trello (plus, I'll be around at the afterparty if you want to hang out and ask any questions!)

I'll also be talking about how to pick a project management tool, and while I'm going to do my VERY BEST to not be biased, there's a non-zero chance that Trello will come up ? 

I'm in! Now what?

There's no forms, no email registration, no costs, no gimmicks. Just head to the schedule, peruse through any talks that look interesting to you, and add them to your calendar. (You can also add the whole event to your calendar here.) 

save-event.gif

Hope to see you there!!

4 comments

Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 2, 2022

Can't wait to see your talk @Brittany Joiner ! 🍩

Like Brittany Joiner likes this
Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 2, 2022

@Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_ thank you!! I'm super excited about it!

Jenn Velázquez_Appfire_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 2, 2022

So exciting!!!

Michaela Mayer _K15t_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 5, 2022

🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events