Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Crmble features: deal value, import/export, Zapier, and more!

I've been helping out the Crmble team this year because I'm super impressed with what they're doing. They've automated a lot of things I initially wrote about building out from scratch in my Trello blog post about making a CRM workflow in Trello. When I first started working with them in January, they were essentially in beta and hadn't even been added to the power-up space yet, but already had a framework for automatically building a typical sales pipeline default list layout, adding fields to cards for managing contacts details, and a reporting dashboard to show progress through the sales pipeline. 

Fast forward to March, Crmble became a power-up and users started coming in. We got so much feedback about how useful it was. Toni was (and still is) talking daily to users about what features add and how to improve. Now Crmble has over 20,000 users, and so many new features, if you tried it out in March, you would hardly believe it's the same product!

Import and Export to CSV

If you want to migrate from another CRM, or if you just want to be able to easily export your leads into another format, Crmble gives you the option to bring data in and out of your Trello board!

image.png

Custom Crmble Fields

Your Crmble board comes pre-loaded with customized fields that are relevant to managing contacts, like phone number and email. But perhaps you want more. Previously you could have done this by adding the Custom Fields Power-Up, but now you can customize your fields within the Crmble settings! Just select the type of field you want and it's title. You can determine which ones are shown inside cards and which ones aren't. Learn more in this blog post.

Allllll sorts of integrations... including Zapier

If you want your leads to auto-magically find their way into your board, it's easier than ever now with all of Crmble's "toppings" and integrations. 

• Facebook Leads
  • Google Forms
  • Typeform
  • Zapier (yes, this means you can integrate Crmble with literally over 1,000 other apps)

Wherever you get your lead information, it's easy to bring it into Trello with Crmble. 

Deal Value

Keeping up with the value of your deals is important to every sales team, so Crmble has a field on the card for setting and viewing the deal value. Visit your dashboard to see the value of all deals and filter by date and by card member. 

image.png

What's next?

Well, that's up to you. The team is constantly looking for feedback, and we're discovering cool use cases all the team. Although initially designed as a CRM for sales teams, HR and recruiting teams are using Crmble to manage applicants. Teachers are even using Crmble to manage student inquires! 

Have you tried out Crmble? What did you want to see more of? Would love to hear about everyone's favorite features or anything that you felt was missing that would improve your experience. 

0 comments

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events