Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Happy Trello-Days! What Trello questions should I make a video about?

Hey Trello Tribe!

I've got a fun end-of-the-year Trello challenge for all of us.

Do any of you have some burning Trello questions? (I know you do because I see a lot of posts in this product section regularly!) Or maybe you're hoping there's a trick to doing something in Trello that you just haven't figured out yet? If that's the case, then buckle up because I have some exciting news that just might make your day! 🎉

I've set myself a hefty challenge: reaching a smashing 1k subscribers on my YouTube channel by the time we raise our glasses to welcome 2024. 🥂

🙋 What I need from you:

Are you wrestling with a perplexing Trello issue? Or maybe a new feature has got you scratching your head? Whatever it is, drop me your question, and it might be the star of the next video!

Comment on this post with something you'd like to see a short video about how to do in Trello.

📺 What I'll do:

I'm going to monitor this thread like a hawk and when I see a comment posted with something people want to know how to do on Trello, then I'll do my very best to make a short video answering and demonstrating how to do it! 

I'll update this post with the links to the videos from the answered questions so we can keep track ✅

Your input is the backbone of this adventure, and I need you all to make my video to do list 😂.

So go ahead and hit that subscribe button, comment with your Trello topics and tribulations, and let's reach this milestone together! 

1 comment

Dreamsuite Mike
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 5, 2023

Subscribed...twice 😁 

I would love to see a video showing how to get a Trello API key and token 😉

I'll ask some of my clients if they have anything in particular (as well as *cough* plug your newsletter)

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events