Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Boosting your Personal Productivity - Trello PEI event recap

On September 19th, Trello PEI held an event focused on personal productivity. This was a theme that individuals who attended other events were interested in. The event was held at the Stratford Town hall which is just outside the city limits (two minutes from Charlottetown where the other events have been held in the past). We had 17 RSVPs and 10 in attendance - a small but amazing group. A mix of new and existing Trello users.

As the guest speaker, I shared my tips, tricks and hacks for productivity, organization and time management. 

Topics included:

-productivity tips and tricks - moving from planning to action

-managing your to-do/task list like a pro

-strategies to manage your home renovations, your family's busy schedule, planning events and dream vacations etc.

-getting things done, and doing less, but better

-clearing clutter from your life

There was an opportunity to have each participant share what they were interested in learning and hearing about so that I could tailor the presentation to the audience. There were some great questions from participants, as well as an opportunity to learn from each other. 

Participants loved the presentation, the snacks, Trello swag and getting to know each other. I received positive feedback and comments from all and they mentioned that they looked forward to attending a future Trello PEI event!

My "official photographer" was out of province so I only had a couple of photos that I snapped (with audience permission of course) while presenting :)

IMG_5263.JPGIMG_5264.JPGIMG_5265.JPG

2 comments

Deleted user September 25, 2019

Very nice. I'm just north of Halifax.  Maybe someday I can make it out to one of these. 

Like Jodi LeBlanc likes this
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 26, 2019

That's great @[deleted] - I would love for you to come to the Island for a future Trello event!

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events