Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another way to enjoy your jewellery with the help of Trello

Some of us are lucky enough to have more jewellery than we could possibly wear all at once. As we get distracted by day-to-day activties we can easily leave precious items out of sight.

Often our jewellery comes with a story, whether it is a Secret Santa gift from a previous workplace,

cranes.jpg

Or a cute keepsake from a local artist,

chocolate.jpg

Or a sentimental item that is handed down, Trello cards are a great place to store and share these stories.

Check out the Jewellery Collection Template here.

You can enhance your board with labels, add a custom field for the valuation, and attach valuations and insurance paperwork so you have a soft copy reference for any future insurance claims.

Please share with me some of your jewellery related memories and pictures.

6 comments

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
August 31, 2020

This is such a cute idea! I just got my ears re-pierced so am building back up my earring collection. Recent favorites are these from River City Sass (designer, our own @Meg Holbrook ): 

Screen Shot 2020-08-31 at 7.54.05 PM.png

Like # people like this
Meg Holbrook
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 1, 2020

@Kat Warner that's an excellent use of Trello and thanks @Monique vdB for reppin RCS!

The little coffee pin is just about the cutest thing I've ever laid eyes on. 

Like Erica Moss likes this
Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 1, 2020

I love this! 😄

Veronique DUFOUR January 8, 2021

Oh so nice !!

ABR March 19, 2021

I am a total jewelry buff and this template is surely one of the awesomest I've seen! I actually keep all me stuff in separate color-coded collections! Now, I've started to design simple ear-pieces, too!

Digital Tasbeeh Counter July 22, 2023

Another way to enjoy your tiny figurines and jewelry with the help of Trello is by creating a virtual treasure trove of memories and stories associated with each precious piece. Many of us are fortunate to own a diverse collection of jewelry and tiny figurines that hold sentimental value, yet, amidst our busy day-to-day activities, these cherished items can sometimes be forgotten or left out of sight. With Trello's organizational power, you can now keep these memories alive and easily accessible. Each piece of jewelry and tiny figurine can have its own Trello card, serving as a dedicated space to share the unique story behind it. Whether it's a delightful Secret Santa gift from a former workplace, a charming keepsake crafted by a local artist, or a heartfelt heirloom passed down through generations, Trello provides the perfect platform to store and cherish these precious tales. By integrating Trello into your jewelry and tiny figurine enjoyment, you not only stay organized but also create a virtual gallery of memories that can be easily revisited and shared with friends and loved ones. So, next time you admire your adorned tiny figurine or treasured jewelry piece, remember that its story is just a click away on your Trello board.

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events