2021A9 - Recommended Bonus Trello power-ups for January 2021

Hey, Community!

This is @Soumyadeep Mandal or you can call me SaM and you can ignore the 1st few characters from the title because it was just for me to analyze and track things easily, being said that this is the ninth article that I’m going to publish in 2021!

Now let me share a random quote on this new year’s occasion

“There are better things ahead than any we leave behind.”

By the way, I’m going to share these quotes on every article to motivate every reader of my articles till 10th January, after that I’ll try something different! 🙂😋

Now let me come to the point, there are few users who use Trello with a single power-up and most of the users use multiple power-ups in each board. There are Bonus power-ups under the Bonus section on the Trello Power-ups page and in this article. There are lots of power-ups in this section so the recommendation is required for the users. This recommendation depends upon lots of research & analysis done by myself after that I have concluded these power-ups I’m going to share with you all.

Check out these great Power-Ups without worrying about the Power-Up limit! When enabled, Bonus Power-Ups don’t count towards your Power-Up limit. Enable away and build your best Trello board!

Currently, there are these power-ups are being listed

Bitbucket Cloud, Board Export (Excel, CSV, PDF, Image), Card Delete, Card Mirroring with Unito, Confluence Cloud, Connect GitHub + Trello with Unito, Connect Jira + Trello With Unito, Dropbox, Jira, Jira Align, Microsoft Teams, Private Notes, Time Tracking & Reporting, Trello Annual Report by Blue Cat Reports

For more information: Visit Here

Here is the list of recommended Bonus power-ups for Trello:

Bitbucket Cloud - Connect Bitbucket and Trello to help your software team plan and track work.

Board Export (Excel, CSV, PDF, Image) - Share select parts of your board with anyone by exporting (by list) as a spreadsheet, PDF, or image.

Card Mirroring with Unito - Mirror a card so it exists on multiple boards. Any change made to the card will be reflected across all versions.

Confluence Cloud - Attach Confluence pages to Trello cards to manage content, strategy, and ideas right in Trello.

Connect Jira + Trello With Unito - Sync cards, issues, boards, projects, comments, custom fields, and more with this Trello and Jira integration.

Jira - Eliminate context switching and ensures every member of your team is always on the same page.

Jira Align - Introduce agile components to your work and establish quick reporting on your team’s progress.

Private Notes - Store private notes on your Trello cards that only you can see.

Time Tracking & Reporting - Track time by adding multiple work logs to each card with the date, team member & hours spent. Create reports & export them in Excel.

If you are new to the community or not if you haven’t read the guidelines of this community please make sure you read them and also it changes frequently so keep your eye on it! The guidelines and the links are available in this article

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Tech/2021A1-Happy-New-Year-Welcome-To-The-Tech-Community-Group/ba-p/1568114

Make sure to comment down below so that you can earn some cool badges, points, & kudos as well, maybe something more too. A lot of awesome awarding system has been introduced in the community for everyone! Just one thing, don’t spam otherwise you will be banned!

(I'm not providing any points or badges, it was Atlassian community who is giving these awards to all members who stay active in this community and continue contributing!)

Are you wondering what else you can write in the comment except “Thanks for sharing”? then here is a nice question for you to comment down below!

Which one do you use most among these power-ups?

9 comments

Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 5, 2021

Hi @Soumyadeep Mandal 

This article has been very positive for me, because there were a couple of power ups that I did not know.

I'll take a look at them to check how they behave and learn about them

Thank you very much for the summary

Cheers !!! 

Like Soumyadeep Mandal likes this
Shay Hayden January 6, 2021

Hi @Soumyadeep Mandal ,

Good list! thanks for sharing.

Harsh Tandon January 6, 2021

@Soumyadeep Mandal 

Nice article!

I haven't used any of them yet!

Rohan Verma January 6, 2021

Hi @Soumyadeep Mandal ,

Nice article... I have used Board Export (Excel, CSV, PDF, Image).

Asmita Sinha January 6, 2021

Hello @Soumyadeep Mandal ,

I have used Card Mirroring with Unito. I don't use those power-ups that are not required for my tasks!

Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 6, 2021

Hi, @Asmita Sinha @Rohan Verma @Harsh Tandon @Shay Hayden @Vero Rivas !

Thank you very much for sharing your thoughts & opinions!

Regards,

Soumyadeep (SaM)

Mohini Yaswin January 6, 2021

Hey @Soumyadeep Mandal ,

Good one! I have been using Jira  & Board Export power-up!

Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 6, 2021

Hi @Mohini Yaswin ,

Thanks for commenting & sharing your answer!

Regards,

Soumyadeep (SaM)

Veronique DUFOUR January 8, 2021

@Soumyadeep Mandal Very complete article and thanks I didn't know about this bonus power ups list.

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events