2021A6 - Best Feature Updates of Trello from 2020!

Hey, Community!

This is @Soumyadeep Mandal or you can call me SaM and you can ignore the 1st few characters from the title because it was just for me to analyze and track things easily, being said that this is the sixth article that I’m going to publish in 2021!

Now let me share a random quote on this new year’s occasion

“Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year.”

By the way, I’m going to share these quotes on every article to motivate every reader of my articles till 10th January, after that I’ll try something different! 🙂😋

Now let me come to the point, Trello has improved a lot with its new updates that it has included within. Now let me round up all those Trello features that have been added in 2020 to help everyone with their productivity:

Trello is FedRAMP-Authorized: Trello is now certified for use in governmental agencies. Trello works seamlessly wherever you are: web, desktop, and mobile. It's officially official, Trello is FedRAMP Authorized. Trello's visual boards, lists, and cards, paired with enterprise-level security and controls, provide teams of all sizes with the right level of access and visibility.

For more information: Visit Here

Card Covers & Colors: Make your boards more visual and organized. Turn your Trello cards and boards into a visual masterpiece with this new feature—Cards Covers and Card Colors!

Advanced Checklists: Trello task lists got a much-needed makeover. With due dates, the ability to add teammates, and so much more, the timeless Trello checklist is shinier and better than ever.

The Future of Trello: Have you heard the good news? You'll be seeing more views (in Trello)! Teams will get brand new perspectives on their work depending on how they choose to view information.

Trello Business Class Free Trial: Get the most out of Trello, for free. Trello Business Class 14 Day Free Trial. Maximize Trello with no strings attached: Unlimited functionality with advanced features.

Dark Mode: iOS and Android introduced a brand-new look. To enable dark mode in Trello, simply enable dark mode in your device's settings and Trello will switch to dark mode automatically.

Please read the guidelines section from this article

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Education/2021A2-Happy-New-Year-Welcome-To-The-Education-Community-Group/ba-p/1568124

Make sure to comment down below so that you can earn some cool badges, points, & kudos as well, maybe something more too. A lot of awesome awarding system has been introduced in the community for everyone! Just one thing, don’t spam otherwise you will be banned!

(I'm not providing any points or badges, it was Atlassian community who is giving these awards to all members who stay active in this community and continue contributing!)

Are you wondering what else you can write in the comment except “Thanks for sharing”? then here is a nice question for you to comment down below!

Which feature update of Trello do you like from 2020?

10 comments

Dhruv Das January 4, 2021

Hi @Soumyadeep Mandal ,

Thanks for sharing the list of these wonderful features.

I have read the guidelines and I liked the dark mode most among these feature updates!

Like Soumyadeep Mandal likes this
Harsh Tandon January 4, 2021

Good updates. @Soumyadeep Mandal 

I have read the guidelines too.

I liked card cover and color feature.

Tisa Biswas January 4, 2021

@Soumyadeep Mandal 

I really liked the dark mode feature from last year. I'm using it from the time of beta feature.

Asmita Sinha January 4, 2021

Hello @Soumyadeep Mandal 

I loved the Dark Mode feature and I would like to know more about The Future of Trello.

Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 4, 2021

Hi @Soumyadeep Mandal SaM

I am in love with Trello, I like all its updates, I think they make it more powerful, more current and shows that it has the ability to adapt to the times, to the needs of the requests that users are requesting and to the new features for compete with the rest of the tools on the market

Cheers 

Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 4, 2021

Hi @Asmita Sinha @Tisa Biswas @Harsh Tandon @Dhruv Das ,

Welcome to the community! We are glad you are here! Wish You a very Happy New Year!

Thanks for sharing your loved features.

@Vero Rivas Thanks for sharing your opinion!

I would like to expect more members to participate in this article.

Like Vero Rivas likes this
Marshall Walker Lee
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 7, 2021

Yes to Dark Mode ▓ <3 

Brett Redvers January 25, 2021

Dark Mode is really needed for the Windows app..
Hope to see it soon!

Vojtech Kraus January 26, 2021

Nice! Pleased to hear about darkmode!

Saskia Dykstra February 11, 2021

Thanks for sharing! :) 

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events