Webinar Link broken for Building great developer experiences: culture & tools

Vishwas Brahmbhatt May 23, 2023

Hello,

I got an invite for this webinar on my email but when I trying to register myself for the webinar, It is showing 404 errors in console log and bigmarker issue in network. I am unable to register. It is going nowhere.

Please let me know the alternatives for this.

Thanks,

Vishwas Brahmbhatt

1 comment

Comment

Josh Frank
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 23, 2023

Hi @Vishwas Brahmbhatt Can you forward the email you received to jfrank@atlassian.com

In the meantime here is the webinar link. Does this work for you?  https://www.atlassian.com/webinars/software/building-great-developer-expereinces-cultures-tools

Like Vishwas Brahmbhatt likes this
Josh Frank
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 23, 2023

@Vishwas Brahmbhatt After you received the 404 error, did you receive a confirmation email? My understanding is some people who signed up were redirected to a 404 page. 

Vishwas Brahmbhatt May 23, 2023

Hey @Josh Frank other link worked for me and that 404 errors were on the page in console logs about some resource unable to load. It wasn't 404 page. I didn't received confirmation email with 404 errors.

Thanks for the help. 

Like Josh Frank likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events