To study ACP-600 or ACP-610

Jose Luis Gaitan Hernandez
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 19, 2021

Hello all;

I've studied for ACP-600 since some weeks ago and I've failed my fist attemp. Recently I've noticed than ACP-600 will be replaced by ACP-610 certification. I don't know If I have to continue studying ACP-600 to have it and to jump to ACP-610 in some months, or I must try ACP-610 directly.

- Whay is the difference between the contents of the exams?

- What do you think is the best option?

- What test do you think is more affordable?

Thank you in advance.

Jose Luis :)

2 comments

Comment

Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 19, 2021

I meant ACP-600 or ACP-610, sorry

Like Fun Man Andy likes this
Fun Man Andy
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 19, 2021

Welcome to the community @Jose Luis Gaitan Hernandez 👋😊

If you want to edit your question, you can easily do so with the option menu top right

•••

Like # people like this
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 19, 2021

Done!! Thanks, @Fun Man Andy 

Fun Man Andy
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 19, 2021

You're most welcome!

G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 19, 2021

Hi @Jose Luis Gaitan Hernandez welcome to the Atlassian Community.

Currently, organizations are moving to cloud and I would suggest to go with ACP-620.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events