This is your year! How to earn an Atlassian Certification. [Atlassian University Live webinar]

Ben Thoma
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 9, 2021

CORP-3-Atlassian-University-Live-Webinars-Zoom-Banner-1280x400-@2x-v2.png

As part of an ongoing series, Atlassian University offered this free webinar to strengthen your Atlassian product skills and learn directly from Atlassian experts.

In this webinar, we revealed an insider take on how to go from zero to certified using Atlassian University courses and resources. It was intended for all Jira Cloud users and administrators.

Watch the webinar on-demand and use the comments below to ask more questions related to this topic.

Certification---This-is-your-year---Zoom-Banner.png

6 comments

Comment

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 16, 2021

Thanks for sharing, @Ben Thoma !

Like # people like this
Joanna Thurmann
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 16, 2021

To all aspiring Jira Jedis, 

Watch the webinar to see a few brand new Jira Software sample exam questions. And laugh when you notice that I myself failed the Star Wars trivia question. I tried to write a metaphor about Baby Yoda—you know to keep the whole Star Wars theme going—without watching the full Mandalorian series and thus it’s not an entirely accurate question.

While I am an expert in Atlassian Certification, I am still a Padawan when it comes to Star Wars.

May the Certification Force be with you!

Joanna

Like Dinakaran R likes this
Michal Patoprsty February 16, 2021

Will there be a recording to watch it again?

Joanna Thurmann
Atlassian Team
February 16, 2021

@Michal Patoprsty - yes within a day or so. Check back tomorrow.

Like Michal Patoprsty likes this
Linda Milne_Togetha Group_
Solutions Partner
Solution Partners provide consulting, sales, and technical services on Atlassian products.
February 17, 2021

As a general rule, are the webinars offered on demand after the fact? 4am is really tough :D

Joanna Thurmann
Atlassian Team
February 17, 2021

@Linda Milne_Togetha Group_ - yes, they are.

Like Ben Thoma likes this
Linda Milne_Togetha Group_
Solutions Partner
Solution Partners provide consulting, sales, and technical services on Atlassian products.
February 17, 2021

Just watched. Great information. Really useful. Thanks guys.

Like # people like this
Gonchik Tsymzhitov
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 22, 2021

First of all, thank you for sharing that post. 

@Ben Thoma  Do you have recorded webinar? I would like to watch it. 

Like # people like this
Joanna Thurmann
Atlassian Team
February 22, 2021

@Gonchik Tsymzhitov - if you click the link above  Atlassian University offered this free webinar, you can play it on-demand. Best wishes.

Like # people like this
Randall Strother July 11, 2021

Fantastic @Joanna Thurmann great information so far. I will definitely try it. 

Janelle Cashmere January 11, 2023

The link is not working for me and is opening to a page error saying it's expired. Is there anyway I can still see the webinar? Thank you.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events