Suggestions for new training courses

Esther Strom
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 22, 2021

I'm loving the new University site, but I'm noticing (there and in the main course catalog) a distinct lack of OpsGenie admin training, and only one very basic end user course (for mobile.)

We already know what our processes are; we don't need a partner or consultant to guide us there. We just need some admin training on how to do certain things the Atlassian way. 

I'd like to propose an alerting and incident management learning path for University.

What are some other courses you'd like to see?

3 comments

Comment

Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 22, 2021

God yes! this is missing so badly!

G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 22, 2021

Hi @Esther Strom that's a welcoming move and initiative for collecting learning titles list.

My list goes with: OpsGenie, Jira Work Management and Trello admin related courses given the fact I have an overview of Trello only.

Naresh Naik
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 29, 2021

@Esther Strom We have "OpsGenie admin training" on our training roadmap to be out by end of this year or early next year.

Like # people like this
Esther Strom
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 29, 2021

Thanks, @Naresh Naik - great to hear. 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events