Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pro-Skill Badges Vs Professional Certification

Satbir November 17, 2023

Hi All

I want to understand which Certification is good. Pro-Skill badge or Professional Certification, keeping in mind that the candidate is having good experience in Agile Project Manager.

Cheers

4 comments

Comment

Robert Wen_ReleaseTEAM_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 18, 2023

Have you looked at the new Atlassian Certified Associate exams?  They're good for those who use Jira in a Scrum Master/Agile Coach/Product Owner capacity.

The exams are:

• Jira Software Board Configuration
  • Jira Software Essentials 

You can find more information here on the Atlassian University page.

https://university.atlassian.com/student/catalog/list?category_ids=33661-associate-certifications

Like # people like this
Satbir November 19, 2023

Thanks @Robert Wen_ReleaseTEAM_ for the tip.

To start will a small milestone i will focus on ABP-330 and then pick up either Jira Software board configuration or Essential.

or how about doing ACP-120 Jira Administration for Cloud Certification

Robert Wen_ReleaseTEAM_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 20, 2023

If you have solid experience as a Jira admin on Cloud, I'd say go for ACP-120.  ACP-120 is really geared to Jira administrators and is very challenging.

Marie Kent
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 20, 2023

Hi @Satbir I second Robert's suggestion to look at the Atlassian Certified Associate exams (ACAs) first. 

Also, perhaps consider the ACP-620 Managing Jira Cloud Projects before attempting the ACP-120 Jira Administration for Cloud.

The ACP-620 is for project admins, so you may have more experience in that area. Be sure to look at the exam topics and the cert prep course. 

Good luck on your journey!

Like # people like this
Satbir November 20, 2023

Hi Marie Kent - Sure I will consider ACP-620 before ACP-120. But do advice me from where can I get the study material for ACP-620. As at the moment it is like an ocean. I need some direction so that i can swim and reach the destination.

Marie Kent
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 21, 2023

Hello @Satbir

Please see the linked page for details. Once you register for the exam, you will have access to the prep course. 

ACP-620 Managing Jira Projects for Cloud Certification 

The exam topics are also on this page. 

Thanks,
Marie

Like Robert Wen_ReleaseTEAM_ likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events