Is it worth it?

Pedro Silva May 19, 2021

Hi, 

Agile team member here.

I know this question have his dependecies..but i would like to receive some input from people that have certification or are thinking in get it.

Some piece of advice please!

Thanks

1 comment

Comment

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 19, 2021

I'm not going to answer much from the point of view of a certified person, because my certification is there because it is explicitly part of my job, and I helped write some of the exams and training material.  I'm not quite in the same place as most who are considering them.

However, I do see a lot of people looking for them when they're looking for people to go into an Atlassian admin type role, and our recruitment and marketplace people are seeing more and more expectation that an Atlassian "expert" will be certified - even though Adaptavist are a partner and hence probably safe to assume our Atlassian people are certified, we are finding that clients are asking which ones indlvidual consultants have!

Like # people like this
Pedro Silva May 19, 2021

Thanks for sharing @Nic Brough -Adaptavist- 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events