Introducing myself - David Ponder

David Ponder March 15, 2023

Hi All and g'day :) 

Glad to be here.

I've been involved in Engineering + Project Management for the past 35years in some way.

Not in (what I assume is) the traditional use of this product for AGILE and S/W DEV like many of those here. 

But primarily in two disciplines: Mechanical Engineering Aerospace & Automotive but also Gas & Oil and Manufacturing.

I've worked in Australia, VIC (home was QLD for this expat Aussie), Japan, UK, Sweden, Norway, Germany, Austria, Switzerland.

So you could say I some good all-round global experience.

But my main passion is for wanting to learn more about these tools (Confluence/Jira) is having and making things easy.

Working using these tool should be beneficial to users (especially myself). I see where there is a lack of structure and confusion causes a lot of stress in organisations at all levels.

I would like to remedy this and make life easier overall for everyone - work should interesting, enjoyable and something you look forward to. Not stressful and something you want to avoid because of how confusing it is (trying to) to deal with all the information and data.

I actively use Trello Personally to manage all my personal matters and can see first hand how much it benefits me.

In this vain I want to improve my knowledge as much as possible to actively utilise many aspects of the Atlassian Product suite of tools, specifically Confluence and JIRA.

I look forward to being part of the this community group, learning a lot and giving back in time also.

Thanks

David.

1 comment

Comment

Carlos Garcia Navarro
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 15, 2023

Welcome to the Community, @David Ponder  and thanks for the intro! We're glad you're here :-) 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events