I want to do a ACP certification

Venu Madhav October 14, 2022

Hi,

I am a Jira administrator and want to do an ACP certification. could you please advise me on an easy one? If I complete an easy one will give me the confidence to complete the other certifications.

Kindly advise me on an easy one.

3 comments

Comment

Sissy Czernik October 14, 2022

Hello Venu,

I'd recommend you to start with ACP-620 (Managing Jira Projects) if you have no further agent experiences in JSM (then start ACP-420 first).

It's by far the easiest certification (in relation to the others!).

Like # people like this
Venu Madhav October 16, 2022

Hello @Sissy Czernik

That's great, Thank you so much for your valuable suggestion. Yeah, I have some experience with JSM. I have gone through the certifications and found that ACP-610 is also similar to ACP-620. I can do either one right ?? Because I don't have cloud exp.

Thanks

Venu

Also, any advice on a good material for ACP-620? Please recommend any notes or valuable links.

Thanks

Venu

Sissy Czernik October 16, 2022

Hello Venu,

it depends if your instance is on data center (ACP-610) or cloud (ACP-620).

Atlassian plans to end support server on February 2024 - so you can't enroll to ACP-600 anymore. If your company plan to migrate to the cloud, I'd recommend to start ACP-620. Cloud is the future - as Atlassian says ;)

I created flashcards for every certification I took: https://quizlet.com/join/VTTv6xhNm

Feel free to learn with them.:)

Aaron Geister
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 14, 2022

@Venu Madhav I will agree with @Sissy Czernik  you should start with the 620 project administration. 

Like # people like this
Leandro Azevedo October 15, 2022

I agree with Sissy and Aaron too

Thank you.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events