Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to increase the CERTIFIED INDIVIDUAL ?

Hung Tran October 26, 2023

Currently, I want to take the Atlassian certification exam to increase the CERTIFIED INDIVIDUAL for your company.

But there is no document clearly stating which certificates will be counted for this part, it only says that 2 certificates will be taken.

I would be very grateful if someone could provide more clear documents so I can choose a certificate for this part?

Thank

1 comment

Comment

Valerie Knapp
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 26, 2023

Hi @Hung Tran , welcome to the Atlassian Community and thanks for your question!

This website, Get certified with Atlassian : Atlassian, about getting certified, has a link to the list of certifications that count at the moment (the ones that have been retired, for example, are not present) Professional Certifications : Atlassian

I hope this helps.

Cheers

Like Hector Menchaca likes this
Hung Tran October 26, 2023

Thanks for your reply @Valerie Knapp 

You mean only certification in list Professional Certifications : Atlassian is count for the CERTIFIED INDIVIDUAL, right ? And it not count for the Associate Certifications 

Valerie Knapp
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 26, 2023

Hi @Hung Tran , as far as I know, the Atlassian Associate doesn't count. You can open a ticket here , 

https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/?inquiry_category=training&reason=certification

to clarify this with the certification team.

Cheers

Like Hung Tran likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events