Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help us design the next generation of Atlassian University training content

Marshall Walker Lee
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 13, 2020

Hi Community!

This is Marshall from the Atlassian University team. If you're not familiar with Atlassian University, we offer training and certification resources to help users develop new skills and advance their careers. In the past, we've produced webinars, tutorials, courses, and a training app. Now, we're looking for your input as we brainstorm the future of Atlassian University topics, training approaches, and formats.

Your feedback is incredibly helpful. If you can, please take 2-3 minutes to answer a few quick questions here

Thank you for your time and feedback! 

1 comment

Comment

Alexander Bondarev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 14, 2020

@Marshall Walker Lee , 

I want to express my gratitude and respect for what you are doing!
I took several courses at the Atlassian University - I got a lot of interesting experience: both practical and conceptual!

Like # people like this
Marshall Walker Lee
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 14, 2020

Thank you for the feedback @Alexander Bondarev 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events