Hello everybody, my name is George (from Munich, Germany)

Georg Mayer May 9, 2023

Hello everybody!

My name is George (or only Georg in German), I am one of the founders of Deltaminds Consulting GmbH. We are an agile consulting company with 5 employees and based in Munich.

I've been using Atlassian tools (Confluence, Jira and Trello) for quite some time, starting as a user. Since 2017 I was one of the Confluence admins of my former company (600 employees).

Of course, we have been using the Atlassian tools since the beginning when we started our own company in 2019. We use Trello daily, it stores our entire backlog, sprint backlog, ideas and whats already done :-)
And we use Confluence to organize and document really everything whats inside of our company (our Deltaminds vision and mission, OKRs, agreements with my employees, processes, etc.). 

By the way, as a trainer and agile coach I am expert for advanced deep dive trainings at one of our customers (OEM automotive) in its own academy of education since 3 years now.

I am looking forward to exciting discussions and happy to join the community!

Best regards,
Georg

3 comments

Comment

Mia Paulin May 9, 2023

@Georg Mayer @Nice to meet you Georg

Like Georg Mayer likes this
Carlos Garcia Navarro
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 9, 2023

Sehr angenehm dich kennenzulernen, @Georg Mayer !

Stefan May 10, 2023

Hallo Georg!

Just stumbled across your post, obviously. I live in Solln, so also in Munich. I want to look deeper into "Managing Jira Cloud Projects". Finally do the certification (acp-620).

Currently I would say that I already know my way around a bit. JQL and board settings are no problem. Agile understanding I have. What I don't have is an idea of how to run an Atlassian Cert like this.

Can you give me some tips? 

Viele Grüße,

Stefan

Georg Mayer May 11, 2023

Hi Stefan,

nice to meet you! 

I would say of myself, that I am a Jira Power User and have Admin experience, but so far I didn't do any certificates! So this will also be one of my next steps :-)

But the cert acp-620 doesn't sound bad, so if you feel confident: Go for it!

Best regards,
Georg

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events