Free Courses for Month of May to prepare for certifications

Benjamin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 1, 2020

Free Courses for Month of May to prepare for certifications. I just signed up to prepare for the ACP-100. Go check it out. Thanks Atlassian for providing this during these tough times. I really needed this. Even more excited to even faster towards my certification. 

Keep in mind. It's purely for the cloud platform.

Good Luck on everyone's certifications!

3 comments

Comment

Patricia Francezi
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 2, 2020

Hi @Benjamin 

Where do we find this opportunity? 

Like Mercis Gomez likes this
Benjamin
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 2, 2020

@Patricia Francezi - If you go to Atlassian University, you will find a training section free. There's a learn from home section. There's about 5 courses on the page.

URL: https://training.atlassian.com/free-training-catalog

Like # people like this
Patricia Francezi
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 2, 2020

Thanks a lot! :) 

Like Benjamin likes this
Marilo Meta May 6, 2020

The best time to learn! Thank you!

Like Benjamin likes this
Mercis Gomez May 6, 2020

Thanks For sharing this opportunity. 

Like Benjamin likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events