Earn your first Atlassian Credential: Jira Cloud Essentials Pro Skills Badge Prep

Ben Thoma
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 16, 2020

On June 16, 2020 Atlassian University hosted a webinar about how to prep for Jira Cloud Essentials and Jira Cloud Essentials with Agile Mindset Pro Skills Badges. If you have continued questions related to this webinar or your exam preparation, please ask them here!

2 comments

Comment

Ahmad Pouei June 20, 2020

Do you have any brochure or complement information about that?

Ben Thoma
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 2, 2020

@Ahmad Pouei We don't have brochures for this particular topic. If you are looking to learn more about credentials, you can more broadly go here.

If you want more detail about each of the Pro Skills badges we mention in the webinar, you can go here:

Both those pages now have sample questions, in addition to the exam topics!

Like # people like this
Wilson Jacobs September 1, 2022

Hi @Ben Thoma ! Is there a recording of the 06/16/20 webinar I can find online? Above link doesn't work anymore.

I just finished the Jira Essentials with Agile Mindset course and I'd like to prep more for the exam. I use Jira Service Desk in my work regularly, but even after just taking the course, the exam sample questions were really challenging!

Thanks for any help you can offer!

Best,

-Wilson

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events