Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Certification: You can do it! Here’s how.

Ben Thoma
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 21, 2020

On Tuesday, April 21, 2020 we hosted an Atlassian University Live webinar to discuss how to prepare for an Atlassian Certification.

Please use this Community forum to ask any questions about the best ways to go from zero to Certified. You can do it!

3 comments

Comment

LarryBrock
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 21, 2020

This was a great webinar so if you missed it, be sure to watch the recording when it posts.  Thank you Atlassian University Team for your time and effort - much appreciated!

Like # people like this
Terry Carlson April 21, 2020

Thank you!

Like Ben Thoma likes this
Elizabeth Nixon April 21, 2020

Such a great webinar! Although I've been using Atlassian (Jira Core and Confluence) for about 6 years, I'm totally self-taught and extremely excited to learn about Atlassian University and all the awesome education and certifications I can get. I know it's tough to carve out time to attend webinars live, and even more so to watch the recording afterwards. This is well worth the investment in yourself! 

Thank you to the Atlassian University Team for putting this together.

Like # people like this
Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 21, 2020

I watched the Remote Summit version of this presentation yesterday. 

I take it has a honour to have my contributions to this community mentioned in the Summit recording and in the webinar chat.

It is great to see this part of the community become more active. 

Like # people like this
Joanna Thurmann
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 26, 2020

Thanks for all that you do, @Kat Warner . 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events