Can we have Online proctored Atlassian certification exams ??

Gopal Rathi March 24, 2020

Howdy Friends !

Curious question , Do we have an option for online proctored Atlassian certification exam for ACP (100-500) , seems like there's an option "Private Exams (Special Accommodations)" but it doesn't allows to book it instead it gives the Kryterion testing center one only !

The reason I'm asking as I had scheduled an exam but now most of test center are closed due to corona spread , was looking for an option if it can be done from home with online proctored option ?

Thank you !

1 comment

Comment

Sherry Quinn
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 25, 2020

Hi Gopal!

Due to COVID-19, Atlassian Certification candidates can request exceptions to take ACP exams (ACP-100 through ACP-500) from their home or office with online remote proctoring. Note that ACP-600 already has the option to take the exam online so you don't need to submit a request. 

If you would like to change your exam from testing center to online, please cancel your existing exam appointment and then submit a Service Desk ticket directly to the Certification Team at https://getsupport.atlassian.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/9/create/259.

From the Service Desk, select the “Registration Issues” request type and write “Request Approval for Remote Testing” in the Summary. Our team will provide next steps. 

Stay healthy and safe,

Sherry

Like # people like this
Gopal Rathi March 25, 2020

Thanks much @Sherry Quinn ; I got response on ticket and was able to do the same.
This 'll be really helpful to all who are planning for certs near time.

Stay Safe !

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events