cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Achievement Unlocked : An Atlassian Certified Expert

Anzar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 4, 2023

I am now an Atlassian Certified Expert.

I don't know how to express my emotions, but I am delighted to end the year on a high note.
I began in July 2021, and it has been quite an adventure.
As they say,
"Atlassian Certified Experts are respected for their broad Atlassian skills and the value they bring to organizations and teams. They demonstrate expertise at the highest level. There’s no better way to show proficiency across Atlassian solutions than through this highly-regarded designation."

I can't wait to apply my knowledge and put it to the test.
I will be sharing more details on the exam and my experience during the journey for a larger audience soon.

I loved how Atlassian University has organized its certifications to facilitate a seamless learning experience.
Special mention to my former colleagues at Amrut Software for pushing me for the first few Atlassian certifications(when I thought they didn't matter).

Though this is huge for me, I will never lose my drive to keep moving forward.
As we approach the year 2024, I am already setting my sights on new goals and achievements that I hope to attain, really excited for what the future holds.

Please feel free to connect with me on LinkedIn.
Let me know in the comments if you need any help, have questions regarding the examinations etc

10 comments

Comment

Carmen Odimba December 4, 2023

Hi @Anzar ,

that's a huge achievement and a great way to finish this year. 

Congratulations and good luck for your future endeavours.

Like Anzar likes this
Anzar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 4, 2023

Thank you! Means a lot. :)

Marie Kent
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 4, 2023

Congratulations @Anzar !!!

Like Anzar likes this
Anzar
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 4, 2023

Thanks!

Robert Wen_ReleaseTEAM_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 4, 2023

Congratulations!  Welcome to the club!

Like Anzar likes this
Anzar
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 4, 2023

Thank you, Robert! Happy to join the club :D

Like Andy Gladstone likes this
Sanjen Bariki
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 4, 2023

Wowww 😮,

Nice to see the Achivement @Anzar  .

Congratulations 🎉 @Anzar .

Enjoy your achievements 🎉.

Hope, we will meet in Community !!!

Like # people like this
Anzar
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 4, 2023

Thank you so much @Sanjen Bariki , will definitely keep in touch.

Like # people like this
Dave Rosenlund
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 4, 2023

Congratulations 🎉

Like Anzar likes this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 6, 2023

@Anzar congratulations. Thanks for sharing your achievement with us, it inspires others to follow the same path!

Like Anzar likes this
Anzar
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 19, 2023

That was exactly my intent here.

Shawn Doyle - ReleaseTEAM
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 6, 2023

Congrats!

Like # people like this
Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 7, 2023

Congratulations @Anzar !

Like # people like this
Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 13, 2023

Congratulations on your great achievement, @Anzar !

Wish you all the best in your future endeavors!

Like # people like this
Joanna Thurmann
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 13, 2024

@Anzar Huge congratulations on this HUGE achievement Anzar. 

New ACE.png

Like # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events