ACP-620 question 03.2174

Diogo Teles
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 26, 2023

Hi!

I am struggling to understand the correct reply to this question and wondering if anyone can help. The question is 

2023-01-26 16_17_55-Window.jpg

2023-01-26 16_18_45-Window.jpg

2023-01-26 16_19_18-Window.jpg

The correct answer is A and C.

However, how could this rule work for an issue created in APP_DEV if the scope is restricted to the TIS project?

2 comments

Comment

Julia
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 26, 2023

Hi @Diogo Teles , thanks for your post. 

You are correct, there is a problem with this sample question.  We thought we fixed it a year ago but I find that we failed to push the fix to production!   I appreciate you calling this to our attention -- we'll get it addressed.

:-)

Atlassian Certification Team

Like # people like this
Robert Wen_ReleaseTEAM_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 26, 2023

Thank goodness!  I was going crazy thinking there was an error and the answer should be A and D!

Thanks for chiming in, @Julia !

Like # people like this
Joanna Thurmann
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 18, 2023

Hi @Diogo Teles  and Atlassian community, 

We are super pleased to announce that the Managing Jira Projects for Cloud Certification (ACP-620) now has a bundled Exam Success Course. Your purchase comes with a voucher to take your exam plus the comprehensive study companion. It has tons of sample questions, exam hints, and thorough explanations of key concepts. Students who complete an Exam Success increase their exam score by +6 points on average.

So if you're preparing for this Cloud certification (ACP-620, Managing Jira Projects for Cloud), be sure to invest in going through the Exam Success course.

Best wishes and good luck getting certified!  You can do it!

Atlassian University certification team

Like Diogo Teles likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events