cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ACP-600 - Thinking of doing this exam

habib rahman
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 30, 2022

I wanted to get the ACP-600 Certification and was thinking will this be the best bet to do for my first exam with Atlassian? I wanted to do an easy one to get the ball running.

Thanks, habib 

3 comments

Comment

Robert Wen_ReleaseTEAM_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 30, 2022

Hello, @habib rahman !

The ACP-600 exam was retired as of last November.  If you were studying for that, you may want to look at the ACP-610 exam.

Like # people like this
Mike Clarke
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 30, 2022

Hi @habib rahman 

Robert is right that ACP-600 has been retired, but it's been replaced by ACP-610 (Data Centre) and ACP-620 (Cloud).

Which platform are you more familiar with? Cloud or Data Centre?

When you sign up for the certification bundle you get course materials for both exams.
Cloud might be an "easier" option because you can easily spin up your own personal Jira instance on a free license (for up to 10 users) and play around.

The ACP610/620 exams are often referred to as the "easiest" exams, but they are still very challenging.

A lot of the questions will be around what you can't do as a Project Administrator and what you'll need to refer to a Jira Admin.

Atlassian recommends a significant amount of time in the tools as a Project Admin before attempting the exam, and the course material reflects this.  The course is great for surface level knowledge, but the exam questions are largely scenario based, and only experience in the tools can truly help with that. 

I don't believe there is such thing as an easy Atlassian exam, I've seen incredibly clever people fail multiple times, and there's enough commentary in the Atlassian community to reflect how difficult the exams can be.

Not trying to discourage you, but unless you're in a rush to get certified if I were in your position I'd take my time living in the toolchain, study up the courseware, try some practice tests and give it a go.  I failed ACP-600 on my first attempt, and it wasn't until much later that I had built up the knowledge needed to attack ACP-610/620

Good luck :) 

Like # people like this
Dickson Goramana May 30, 2022

Cloud

Like habib rahman likes this
habib rahman
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 31, 2022

Hi, Guys thanks yes I saw they changed this over to the ACP-620 cloud.

I have seen some sample questions that seem to try to trick you up, But thank you am going to practice next few weeks and then try my luck hopefully I do well and pass my first one so I can carry on doing some more. 

Thanks, guys been really helpful and insightful. Habib 

Like Mike Clarke likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events