ACP-100 Exam dumps

JORDI ROMERA AGUILA May 3, 2023

I am thinking of taking the ACP-100 exam and I would like to know if there are any exam dumps on Udemy etc.
Thanks

3 comments

Comment

Tom Whittle May 4, 2023

Hi @JORDI ROMERA AGUILA

Please do not ask for any exam dumps as this is I believe against the Atlassian University terms and conditions and is certainly not welcome within the Atlassian Community.

If you would like official training I suggest that you look at the preparation section for ACP-100 on the Atlassian University page here.

I hope this helps.

Thanks,

Tom

Like # people like this
JORDI ROMERA AGUILA May 4, 2023

Sorry. Thank you very much.

Carlos Garcia Navarro
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 4, 2023

Hello, I really recommend the resources from Atlassian University, and the courses have examples of questions that help you understand the type of questions that will be in the exam. Good luck!

JORDI ROMERA AGUILA May 4, 2023

Thank you very much @Carlos Garcia Navarro . I am planning to complete the course ACP-100 Exam Success course. I think it's the best option. Any other Atlassian University or Enablement Academy courses to help me pass the exam?

Carlos Garcia Navarro
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 4, 2023

The Atlassian trainings cover all the topics, but please make sure you try everything on your own instance. Nothing can replace the hands-on practice. Also, having real experience for at least 1 year as an admin will help.

Deleted user May 5, 2023

If you are looking for advice or opinions on Atlassian certifications, here it goes: 

As someone who was interested in becoming certified, I have found that their exams are deliberately put together in a very incoherent manner; specifically, the Jira for Data Center Certification.  The questions barely make any sense and the answers for each selection are either identical or in no way represent the best answer to the question.  Clearly, whoever is putting the exam together does not possess adequate writing skills.  I had reconsidered taking the exam but between the scammy and fraudulent approach that Atlassian has taken, and the cost for this certification, I can see no justification, ROI, or significant career advancement from this certification.  $250 for a project tracking certification is unreasonably high in my honest opinion.  

Ultimately, the choice is yours.  Good luck to you in your certification pursuit.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events