ACP-100 Cert Study plan, Resources and Recommendations !!

Sridhar Gandla December 11, 2022

Today is the great day for me as I passed ACP-610 (Not a great score though to be honest as I know, Atlassian certifications objectives &  Goals)  Now, I am thinking about ACP-100 Certification Journey. I did my homework before posting these questions here. I read few posts old posts on ACP-100. I would like this thread will have much more responses from community Leaders, Seniors and experts. I am looking for study plan, resources, and Recommendations.  

•  Study plans /Timelines
  • Best Atlassian pages to read hyperlinks (Only Atlassian links ! No outside links-Please) 
  • Best Books 
  • Success strategy /Mantra 
  • Recommended Skill Builder courses
  • Any one can be Study partner  /Discuss thoughts &
  • On Demand Courses (Planning to buy Jira Server Admin part 1 & Part 2 shortly

Per my understanding, Jira Server Admin part 1 (8 hours)  & Part 2 (8 Hours) : Total 16 hours preparation may cover less than 30-40% of study prep.. Kindy Correct me, If I am wrong..

Here are my thoughts:

I feel, December is the best month to do  learning due to holidays/Workload balance and also I covered few topics already for Prep ACP-620...  

Wish me good luck & Motivate me for ACP100 Cert Journey !! Thank you in advance !!

5 comments

Comment

Jose Luis Gaitan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 11, 2022

Congratulations, @Sridhar Gandla !! Go for ACP-100!!

Like Gazaliy Alade likes this
Cristina Andrei December 11, 2022

@Sridhar Gandla  congrats for passing your exam. I am interesed how is ACP-610. Could you give me more details?

Sir, if possible translate this in to english ! thank you in advance. 

Congrats for passing your exam. I would like to know how is the exam ACP-610. Could you give more details? Thanks

Atlassian Courses.png

The attached minimum courses I studied and few of them are half way through .. All are Atlassian study courses/Skill Builder free courses. they help you to build concepts, practice questions and so on.. Definitely, I encourage explore every exam topics to get good score.. I am working as project Admin,,,,  Complexity was above medium Per my personal feeling.. more hands-on...  Good Luck !!.  

@Sridhar Gandla thank you!

Like Sridhar Gandla likes this

Few courses that are not related to Jira Admin can be ignored please !!  

Rilwan Ahmed
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 11, 2022

Hi @Sridhar Gandla ,

Congratulations on the ACP-610 completion

Regarding ACP-100, 

1. You should have real time work experience as a Jira admin 
2. Go through the exam success course. This will help you brush up your skills.  https://university.atlassian.com/student/page/1178712-jira-administration-for-data-center-certification-prep-acp-100-course-description
3. check your by answering the sample questions.  in https://enable.atlassian.com/student/activity/853398-acp-100-sample-questions

Like # people like this

@Rilwan Ahmed  : Thank you in advance !!  I just noticed,  this link https://enable.atlassian.com/student/activity/853398-acp-100-sample-questions

is only for Atlassian partners, or employees only..  Is there any alternative recommendations for Practice sample questions...

Rilwan Ahmed
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 12, 2022
Like # people like this
Sridhar Gandla December 13, 2022

Yes Sir !! I am doing practice questions after every chapter and reviewing the results to find blindspots.

Sushant Verma
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 12, 2022

Hi @Sridhar Gandla 

Congrats for ACP-610.

Regards,
Sushant Verma 

Like Sridhar Gandla likes this
Ramesh jayawardana March 6, 2023

Let's get together and make it. I can join with you. 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events