ABP 330 : Jira Cloud Essentials with Agile Mindset Pro Skills Badge ?

Parveen Vats March 22, 2023

Dear Community Members,

Has anyone done >>  ABP 330 : Jira Cloud Essentials with Agile Mindset Pro Skills Badge ?

I am a beginner (having knowledge of basic Jira functions like running sprints, creating issues, simple workflow, custom fields, basic filter etc)  and has done Jira Cloud Essential with Agile Mindset Course from Atlassian, but scored only 1 correct ans at the end in sample questions.

Now have to go for ABP 330 : Jira Cloud Essentials with Agile Mindset Pro Skills Badge exam. Clearing exam doesn't seem as easy as going through course was. Downloaded Exam topics pdf. Each topic is very deep and vast in itself.

Need guidance on how to go about the same, where to get free sample questions for practice.

Next exam in the plan is : ACP 620

Hope I am on the correct path for building my skills for  "Managerial Role of Projects in Jira"

If anyone has any suggestions to walk step by step on this ladder.....can please help and guide.

Regards

Parveen

5 comments

Comment

Matias Bolyos March 22, 2023

Hello @Parveen Vats ,

It is indeed difficult to prepare for the certificate exams without liberal access to all courses in the Atlassian University. If you have some access, definitely check out the Skillbuilder courses, they are the most recent and fun.

You are on the right path, if you are a beginner, APB-330 is definitely a smaller step than ACP-620. So much so, that if you just prepare for ACP-620 with a little extra attention to Agile and Scrum, you should be able to tackle APB-330 no problem.

My recommendation is to look around on Udemy and look for recently updated ACP-620 certificate exam mock exams. They are often for sale. At the same time sign up for a free version of Jira Cloud, and test/practice every question you can. Best if you have two accounts there, one with full admin access and one without, since permissions are tricky.

Best of luck!

Like # people like this

Thanks so much @Matias Bolyos for the guidance. It will surely help

Regards

Parveen

Ángel Vera Vizarreta March 22, 2023

I have recently took that exam ABP 330 : Jira Cloud Essentials with Agile Mindset Pro Skills Badge . Some that maybe can help you is that questions about use cases are definitely in the exam in majority. I see little theorical questions, but they are the easiest if knowing the basis. Questions about Reports and graphics are present too, so it´s important to study how different types of graphics works and how to read them. Dashboards, JQL queries are definitely part of the questions. In conclussion, the majority of questions are about use cases or scenarios of differents aspects of Jira Software and their components. I think the study guide at the final of virtual course gives you a good reference in what you should know. You can find most of the practice  tutorials in differents scenarios about Jira in YouTube, that is how I putted on practice. Hope this can help.

Like # people like this

Thanks a lot Angel Vera for all your tips. I appreciate. I will go thru the same.

Regards

Parveen

Ramesh jayawardana March 22, 2023

Having agreed with both Matias Bolyos and Ángel Vera Vizarreta

you can start with the basic Jira-related courses present for free at Atlassian university. This is the link to that and you can access these courses. "https://university.atlassian.com/student/catalog
Start from Jira Fundamentals followed by the Jira Best Practices where you can gain a good understanding of the functionality of Jira.
These are the links for these two courses. 

Jira Fundamentals: https://university.atlassian.com/student/collection/850385/path/1083901

Jira Best Practices:
https://university.atlassian.com/student/activity/850002-jira-best-practices?sid=fe9d98e1-a134-44b5-a380-51b1c593d560&sid_i=23

Also, you can access all the free courses related to Jira via this link.

https://university.atlassian.com/student/catalog/list?inline_search=true&category_ids=21560&duration=&difficulty=&sort=relevance_category_sort&featured=&course_type=all&filter=&search=Free 

Like Parveen Vats likes this

Thanks Ramesh ! I have done Jira fundamentals etc -- the basic which are freely available.

I appreciate your guidance.

Regards

Parveen

Like Ramesh jayawardana likes this
Benjamin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 22, 2023

In my experience, what's most important is practice. It's one thing to study and another to put it into action. The practice is what help me solidify the information and provide firmer understanding of the concepts. Can create your own Jira instance on cloud by using the free version. 

Like # people like this

Thank you @Benjamin ! 
Yes! I am already in practice mode. 
I really appreciate your suggestions.

Regards

Parveen

Like Benjamin likes this
Michelle Yip May 16, 2023

Wealth of knowledge here, so glad I chanced upon this. Thank you community members, for sharing! Small tip: Some countries tie up with public libraries to offer its library members free, or almost-free, memberships for Udemy and Coursera courses. This can potentially unlock another set of online materials and resources. Good luck! :) 

Like Parveen Vats likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events