Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trainings,, workshops..

Anni R September 19, 2011

Hi!

I read, that 28-30.september will be the Atlasian Camp event in California.

But is there is a plan for some training in Europe (Finland, Sweden, German too?) For european is so far to come to California! :-) I would like to participate Atlassian trainings for Administrators as well! To learn Atlassian producs, new opportunities and so on.. Online trainings are not so efficent and it could be nice to meet Atlassian people over the world!

3 answers

1 accepted

Suggest an answer

1 vote
Answer accepted
Wojciech Seliga
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 25, 2011

Hey,

AtlasCamp is not a training per se. It's a developer conference (rather not targetted for complete newbies) where a lot of interesting (and often more advanced) topics are being talked about in short sessions.

Basic tranings for administrators and plugin developers took place at Atlassian Summit (also taking place in California).

From what I heard there are some plans to have a similar event in Europe, but I think that at the moment details are not finalized. I am sure Atlassian will be pretty active when announcing the event when it's set.

Please note that there are many Atlassian partners in Europe who organize instructor-led trainings for administrators and plugin developers.

Cheers,

Wojtek

Atlassian DRT June 8, 2017

I am looking for instructor-led trainings for plugin developers, or even bringing a trainer to our office to train a developer. Care to share any details? I can't find any in Europe!

1 vote
Joe Clark
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 26, 2011

You should see if there is an Atlassian User Group near you! http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/AUG/Home

0 votes
Anni R September 25, 2011

Any comments for this?!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events