Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navigating around like an expert Scrum Master

Zafar Mahmood April 26, 2022

I get confused when scrum masters are navigating through so quickly, can anyone recommend to me what is the best way to learn Jira and Confluence?

This is my first post in this forum.

Thanks.

Zafar Mahmood

3 answers

Suggest an answer

0 votes
lara_salice April 27, 2022

Hi,

On the Atlassian website you can create a test scrum project. I think that the best way to learn is to try to practice the basic concepts, that is to create story issues, epic issues, then go to the backlog and associate the stories with drag and drop to the epics, estimate the stories, move them in a sprint, create the sprint, view the issues in the Active Sprint Board , etc 

Cheers!

0 votes
Barbara Galasso April 27, 2022

Hi!

In addition to Robert's answer, I'd suggest you navigating it yourself as well!

Get to know the tools by spending time with them, so to say. Read the documentation.
Try creating a new Confluence space, and then a new Confluence Document. A new Jira issue.

Get curious!

0 votes
Robert Wen_ReleaseTEAM_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 26, 2022

Hello, @Zafar Mahmood ! Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

There are few free Jira and Confluence basics courses in Atlassian University.  Feel free to have a look.

https://university.atlassian.com/student/catalog/list?category_ids=21734-free-training

Hope this helps!

Nilam Patel April 27, 2022

thx

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events