cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jira Service Management training course query

G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 22, 2021

Hi Team,

When browsing through the university portal, I came across this filter "Earn an award" and been directed to "Jira Service Management" course.

Now what's the meaning of "earn an award" under "Awards" filter on the left panel? How is it different from other sections and courses?

1 answer

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Linda Milne_Togetha Group_
Solutions Partner
Solution Partners provide consulting, sales, and technical services on Atlassian products.
July 22, 2021

Where is the filter? Ive not seen anything like that.

Solutions Partner
Solution Partners provide consulting, sales, and technical services on Atlassian products.
July 22, 2021

Found it!!

Looks like it filters on the courses that you can get certifications / badges.

awards.jpg

Like G subramanyam likes this
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 25, 2021

Hi @Linda Milne_Togetha Group_ thank you for the reply. My understanding is that, after completing any of the courses, the course completion badge will be issued on email. So, how different is this new "earn an award" filter! 

Hi @Ben Thoma could you assist here, please.

Solutions Partner
July 25, 2021

I don't think it is different, I think its just a way of searching for courses that have some kind of badge or certification. But, yes, I defer to Ben!

Ben Thoma
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 17, 2021

@G subramanyam @Linda Milne_Togetha Group_ Sorry for the delayed response y'all (been getting back on my feet after some time off!)

The "Earn an award" filter refers to the chance to earn a University Badge, Pro Skills Badge, or Certification credential. All training courses should have a Certificate of Completion, which is separate from these credentials.

Easiest way to think about the difference:

• Atlassian credentials (University Badge, Pro Skills Badge, or Certification) =
    passing the related assessment
  • Certificate of Completion = completing any training course's on demand videos or attending a team training class (virtual or on site)
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 17, 2021

Thank you @Ben Thoma for that details and difference.

Like Ben Thoma likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events