How to achieve Atlassian Certified Jira Project Administrator for Data Center and Server?

UTKARSH JAIN August 29, 2022

Hello Friends, I would like to ask How would I become Atlassian Certified Jira Project Administrator for Data Center and Server?

Kindly guide me through step by step.

I have already done with the learning path of Jira Essentials with Agile Mindset.

What should be my immediate step in this direction?

Whether I have to go to this page https://university.atlassian.com/student/collection/850385/path/1062303/activity/1059992 and get enrolled myself for the Managing Jira Projects: Certification Bundle.

2 answers

Suggest an answer

1 vote
Rob Horan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 29, 2022

The most crucial step is taking (and passing) the ACP-610 exam.  You have already enrolled in the prep course, which means you should have received a voucher for the exam.

You should schedule your exam using the voucher and the instructions provided.  Before taking the exam, be sure to fully prepare, using all of the resources in the prep class, writing down any questions you have, and researching until you have the answers you need.

UTKARSH JAIN August 29, 2022

@Rob Horan Learning path inside Certification Bundle would be enough to earn the Certificate?
Or do I need more resources or mock-ups for this?

Rob Horan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 29, 2022

You have to pass the exam to earn the certificate. This course only prepares you for the exam.

0 votes
Daniel Ebers
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 4, 2022

Hi @UTKARSH JAIN

probably also helpful to answer the process more in detail is the recorded webinar which shows the needed steps in a quite easy to understand way:

Regards,
Daniel

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events