It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How can I share my certification on LinkedIn?

I passed ACP-600 yesterday and want to add this to my certifications section on LinkedIn.  Unfortunately, using the obvious sharing options, LinkedIn only accepts a URL, and the certificate is a PDF.  I can't find another option, but I'm assuming this has been solved.  

I did try to find an answer in LinkedIn's help as well as checking other sources, but I can't find anything. 

1 answer

Hi @Rob Horan ,

Add your Certifications to your accomplishments in LinkedIn

Sharing your digital badge to LinkedIn (described above) will add it to your activity stream, but not to your profile.  Most people will also want to display their Certifications as accomplishments in their profile.

For more information: https://www.atlassian.com/university/faq?tab=certification

I hope it will solve your problem!

Hi , thanks.  All I have is a PDF of the cert, nothing that I can share. Linkedin needs a URL. I am facing the same issue with a Tricentis cert.

Hi @Rob Horan, Congratulations on passing ACP-600!

You can copy the URL to your Atlassian certificate from this page https://www.certmetrics.com/atlassian/candidate/badge_list.aspx . The link usually appears two days after passing the exam. You can paste the URL in the 'Credential URL' field under the 'Licenses & Certifications' section on LinkedIn. 

You can also upload the PDF certificate as a post on LinkedIn and then select that post to show up under the 'Featured' section so that it shows up at the top of your profile. 

I hope you are able to add it under both the 'Featured' and 'Licenses & Certifications' sections. Please vote for this answer if it works for you. Thank you! :)

Thanks - I'd prefer to not use the featured section as that's not the intent of that section.  I want to keep information compartmentalized - that's the idea behind specific sections.  I will look for the link in the list.  Thank you!

Unfortunately this still leaves the Tricentis certificate out. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Training & Certification

Atlassian University Live: Conquer Confluence Permisisons

Atlassian University Live   webinars provide you and your teams with the chance to strengthen your Atlassian product skills, and learn directly from Atlassian experts. Learn a systematic appr...

129 views 1 3
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you