Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello, does ACP-620 certification cost which is $249 includes exam fee too?

Vandana Mandal February 24, 2024

Hi, 

I am about to start my ACP-620 certification journey. The cost that is available on the website is $249, does that include exam fee too?Screenshot 2024-02-25 at 9.54.32 AM.png

1 answer

1 accepted

Suggest an answer

2 votes
Answer accepted
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 24, 2024

@Vandana Mandal welcome to the Atlassian community 

That is the exam price.  Atlassian is changing their certification program in July. 

Vandana Mandal February 24, 2024

@Brant Schroeder will be different if I start now and finish it by June. And one more question, the PDF included here is enough for the exam preparation or should I refer others too?

If the program is about to change by July, how different will it be?

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 25, 2024

@Vandana Mandal I am not sure what the new program will be.  They just announced that they will be changing up the certification program.  I was able to pass the exam by using the PDF and documentation.  I have also been using the products for a long time.  The course is 30.00 i believe so it probably is worth taking it.  

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events