It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Has anyone used Portfolio for a customer implementation?

I am looking to be able to essentially have a template where I can create a Jira ticket with sub tasks and have those sub tasks inherit dates automatically based on the Go Live Date and to be able to automatically assign the tasks to a specific person and/or team as we can have up to 5 teams involved depending on what the customer purchases.

Portfolio looks like I can easily manage dates and assignments, but I am not sure it will do exactly what I want and I am not sure it will support a template with sub tasks or similar way to quickly get everything created.

If there is a better way to manage this, I am all ears!

1 answer

Hi @monty.h - might want to post this question in Jira group since portfolio is integrated as part of Jira. Also, the jira members could possibly help you there. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Training & Certification

Atlassian University Live: Conquer Confluence Permisisons

Atlassian University Live   webinars provide you and your teams with the chance to strengthen your Atlassian product skills, and learn directly from Atlassian experts. Learn a systematic appr...

142 views 1 3
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you